Hello from nick_likes_toucans

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 24, 2019
Hello everyone, I recently became Christian earlier this year, baptised on Easter Sunday :) I like science and the philosophy of science and I'm into building arguments based on this to prove the absurdity of atheism / agnosticism - in order to a) help me justify my own faith when questioned by others and b) help secular people who are suspicious of religion to overcome the initial barrier, so to speak. I also like toucans!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC:). Most of my favorite shows are filmed in the UK and I like the scenic sites, so beautiful. God bless you and your family!

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Hello everyone, I recently became Christian earlier this year, baptised on Easter Sunday :) I like science and the philosophy of science and I'm into building arguments based on this to prove the absurdity of atheism / agnosticism - in order to a) help me justify my own faith when questioned by others and b) help secular people who are suspicious of religion to overcome the initial barrier, so to speak. I also like toucans!
Belief in a creator is a matter of logic whereas belief in our true God, the father of Jesus, is a matter of faith. Atheists are simply stupid.

Welcome to CC. God bless!

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi! Nick 😊 Welcome to CC 😊 hope you will love your stay here with us 😊

God bless you ❤

Nov 24, 2019
Hi, not sure if my last reply was picked up, I'm new to these chat systems, just to say we have two large ginger cats! The mum turned up as a stray a few years ago, looking very forlorn. We took her in and a few months later out popped 6 kittens! 5 boys, all ginger, and 1 girl, kind of dark fur with ginger flecks. We kept one ginger boy and the girl, and found good homes for all the others :) Here's one of the boys as a kitten:

Attachments

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

K

Kim82

Greetings to you Nick. Greetings also to your ginger boys and girls!