Hello from Salem Oregon!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ambernicole

Hey everybody! My name is Amber and I live in Salem, Oregon. I'll be 22 in a couple of weeks and I graduate Corban College in July. After college, I plan on moving to China to be a missionary for one year. And I'm single! :p

M

Max_RC

Shalom Amber.......Nice to meet you ........:DGBU....

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hi , hello , and welcome. God bless pickles

grace

Sep 8, 2006
Hi Amber....welcome to CC, hope you enjoy it here. :) I grew up in Oregon and went to high school in Salem. (Western Mennonite H.S.)

S

silversprings

Hello Amber, nice to meet you & welcome

S

SamIam

helllooooooooooooooooooooooo amber

M

Melleah

Hey, the great Northwest! :) I lived in Washington for several years. I miss the west coast! Welcome to CC.

A

ambernicole

Hi Amber....welcome to CC, hope you enjoy it here. :) I grew up in Oregon and went to high school in Salem. (Western Mennonite H.S.)

Cool! My cousin grew up going to Western Mennonite! Her name is Courtney. Maybe you know her? I live in Salem, too :)

C

Christmusiclover7

Your from Salem!?! Awesome. I live in Oregon. I'm from Eugene. I was planning to go to Corban, but don't have enough money to be able to. But yea, glad to have ya on here.

A

ambernicole

Eugene? Nice. Corban is a great school. But you either have to be really rich or really poor to go there, prettymuch. And accourding to FAFSA, I fall into the latter category. That's how I am able to go there :)

C

Christmusiclover7

Eugene is about an hour away from Salem. Down south. Lucky you! =] Even with my Fafsa I wouls still have to play a good amount of money to be able to go .

C

CoffeeGuy

OH MY I think that I know you... hummm.... lol ;)

A

ambernicole

Maybe you know me. I'm prettymuch famous.

If you know me, you are one blessed and lucky man :p