Hello from the Carolinas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello! Good morning 😊 Welcome to CC pretty 😊

God bless you ❤

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello. My Name Is Anthony. Sorry, having a bad day. 7 years today since my France's passing.
I prayed for you Anthony, cling to God's grace and strength. God bless you ❤

And Welcome to CC 😊

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome to CC, Ellorah. Please feel free to post your prayer requests/discussion points and respond to others. I hope you find this forum encouraging and helpful. Blessings to you!

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. Just a bit about me :) I'm originally from Kentucky. Country girl at heart. I work in the medical field here in South Carolina as a NICU nurse. Everyone seems so friendly.

Perhaps you should create your own thread rather than hijacking someone else's, then.
It's ok, Subhumanoidal;

There are appropriate forums for writing but in a case like Want2luvuagaon54 compassion sprinkled with the love of Jesus can have it's place with the membership and our new member.

God bless you, Subhumanoidal, and your family.

Ellorah

Jan 28, 2019
South Carolina
Hello Ellorah;

Welcome to Christian Chat and Praise Him for your blessing the love of Jesus.

God bless you and your family.

Thank you and God bless you as well. The loss of a loved one is so hard. That takes precedence over a hello. Thank you all for being so warm and inviting.

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Welcome to CC! I'm fairly new as well (at least contributing to posts :)) and everyone seems nice and warm here. I've been to Fort Mill and Columbia to see the Gamecocks a few years back. Nice state!