Hello from the Lone Star State of Texas USA.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Johnny54

Jan 20, 2024
Hello there! I live in the great state of Texas. I am happily married to a wonderful local Pastor's daughter who keeps me straight! I am very happy to be here for the fellowship among God's people. I originally come from an entire family of military members and Veterans. My father was one of THE very first ever Navy SEALS stationed on board the USS WASP aircraft carrier. He blew up bridges underwater in Vietnam. I served for 9 years in the United States Army and I was stationed in the nation of Panama. My mom's dad, my late grandfather was in WWII and was the U.S. Army jeep driver who greeted "Blood and Guts" General Patton and he picked up Gen. Patton when he first flew into the European war theater of WWII and drove him across Europe to the German Nazi war front. So as you can tell I was brought up in a VERY strict environment/home. It was non-religious as I got saved much later on in life. A few of my uncles on my mother's side of the family survived being in combat in the Vietnam war. 1 of which came home with a purple heart and a severe case of PTSD. He was Marine Recon division and suffered from THE worst post-war nightmares imaginable! His brother, one of my other uncles was U.S. Army Special Forces in Vietnam. So I came from a rather peculiar background. Today I love the Lord Jesus Christ and unlike my family of veterans, I try hard not to give into isolation as we vets can tend to do that at times. I love supporting and helping other Veterans and my wife and I are active prayer people.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to the fellowship and fun at CC and thank you for your service!!! I have many uncles who served and my dad was in the CCC's. Have fun browsing the Forums and jump in when you're ready. God bless & keep you and your family🙏✝

Johnny54

Jan 20, 2024
Welcome to the fellowship and fun at CC and thank you for your service!!! I have many uncles who served and my dad was in the CCC's. Have fun browsing the Forums and jump in when you're ready. God bless & keep you and your family🙏✝
My late grandfather worked in the CCC camps in Oregon.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

'Thank you for being here and sharing.'

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello there! I live in the great state of Texas. I am happily married to a wonderful local Pastor's daughter who keeps me straight! I am very happy to be here for the fellowship among God's people. I originally come from an entire family of military members and Veterans. My father was one of THE very first ever Navy SEALS stationed on board the USS WASP aircraft carrier. He blew up bridges underwater in Vietnam. I served for 9 years in the United States Army and I was stationed in the nation of Panama. My mom's dad, my late grandfather was in WWII and was the U.S. Army jeep driver who greeted "Blood and Guts" General Patton and he picked up Gen. Patton when he first flew into the European war theater of WWII and drove him across Europe to the German Nazi war front. So as you can tell I was brought up in a VERY strict environment/home. It was non-religious as I got saved much later on in life. A few of my uncles on my mother's side of the family survived being in combat in the Vietnam war. 1 of which came home with a purple heart and a severe case of PTSD. He was Marine Recon division and suffered from THE worst post-war nightmares imaginable! His brother, one of my other uncles was U.S. Army Special Forces in Vietnam. So I came from a rather peculiar background. Today I love the Lord Jesus Christ and unlike my family of veterans, I try hard not to give into isolation as we vets can tend to do that at times. I love supporting and helping other Veterans and my wife and I are active prayer people.
Welcome to CC, brother John. :)(y):coffee:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You come from a very much military family for sure. I served an enlistment with the 101st Airborne division and have high respect for the military. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

I like Texas. I got to meet a lot of nice folks serving in some Baptist churches with late evangelist Joe Boyd.