Hello, how are you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi! Alice 😊 Good morning! Welcome to CC 😊 good praise God and you?

Thank you for asking 😊 I am from the Philippines 🇵🇭 glad to meet you 😊

God bless you ❤

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi, Im alice from the UK. How are you and where are you from?
I am Oyster from Pennsylvania, US. My main claim to fame is being a part of my Father's Kingdom now. PTL!

Welcome to CC, sister Alice! So glad you came:).

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Hi Alice from the UK, Welcome and God Bless .. I'm from upstate South Carolina and couldn't be much fina.. :giggle:

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat, I am in Georgia, God Bless

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you Alice. I'm at SoCal but I yearn to visit the UK where my favorite shows are filmed. So glad you joined, God bless you!

Feb 20, 2020
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you Alice. I'm at SoCal but I yearn to visit the UK where my favorite shows are filmed. So glad you joined, God bless you!
Thanks for the welcome i'm glad to be here and God bless you too

E

EliBeth

Hello, Alice! 🙂 I am doing great, thanks. I am content in my Father's awesome love. ✝️ I hope you are too! I'm from the southern part of the USA.

Feb 20, 2020
Hello, Alice! 🙂 I am doing great, thanks. I am content in my Father's awesome love. ✝️ I hope you are too! I'm from the southern part of the USA.
Hi nice to see you EliBeth i am from the UK and its good to see ya here

E

EliBeth

Hi nice to see you EliBeth i am from the UK and its good to see ya here
Well hello, dear peachflower! 😊 🍑🌼

It is good to see you here too. Thanks for writing a little bit about yourself on your profile page so we can get to know you better! I need to do that myself. 👍🏻 My 93 year old Grandmother is named Helen. 🤗

I resonated with a lot of what you wrote on your profile. Joshua 1:9 has special meaning to me as well. And I, too, want to learn more and more from my Lord. Bible study/spiritual seeking is a big part of my life. He IS so good to produce the fruit of joy in us!

Take care i will enjoy here and hope you will too
You take care too. Yes, I do enjoy CC. 🙂 Christian community is indeed wonderful.

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Hi Alice! Welcome to ChristianChat. I have yet to visit the UK on my travels but I intend to do so soon. Enjoy your time here!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Well, hello there Alice! Welcome to C.Chat😃!

I am from a little place called USA😉. I'm glad you've been lead here. May you Blessings be many and may you find what good things you seek here.🤗 Hope to chat with you about the Chat Threads.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hello ..just joined. Kind of trying this
Hi there @Leenamathilde. I don't think the other person will mind. Just wanted to let you know you can open up your own greeting page and it would be more specialized to you.
With that said, Welcome to C.Chat😃!

I pray that God Blesses you with many Fun filled hours of Friendships, Fellowship , Kindness, Love and Mercy as well as Enlightenment. Welcome to the crazy and fun C.Chat!🙂

Feb 15, 2020
Hi, Im alice from the
Hi there @Leenamathilde. I don't think the other person will mind. Just wanted to let you know you can open up your own greeting page and it would be more specialized to you.

I pray that God Blesses you with many Fun filled hours of Friendships, Fellowship , Kindness, Love and Mercy as well as Enlightenment. Welcome to the crazy and fun C.Chat!🙂

thanks..trying out his