Hello I’m new and I need prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Liverpool

Hello please pray for me. Right now the enemy is strong. And I need the blood of Jesus to set me free. Thank you for your prayers

Jun 19, 2021
May God bring to your mind and Heart how important you are to him and how great his plans for your life are .

Jun 19, 2021
May God keep you safe from all the lies , and trap and oppression in Jesus name , May he free you from all of that 🙏🏻

L

Liverpool

May God keep you safe from all the lies , and trap and oppression in Jesus name , May he free you from all of that 🙏🏻
Thank you so much for your prayers

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
You became imitators of us and of the Lord; in spite of severe suffering, you welcomed the message with the joy given by the Holy Spirit. And so you became a model to all the believers...
1 Thessalonians 1:6-7

Jun 19, 2021
hey liverpool how are you doing?
May God grab you on his arms and renew your strength, your faith and rebuke all of the lies of the Devil and May you faith like Jesus with the truth 🙏🏻 praying for you

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Look this scripture up "greater is he that is within me than he than is in the world."