hello. I am living in India. Christian woman with very persecution and no money.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gooseberry

Hello. i am christian in India full of hindus.

I struggle so much Christian people hated. no job, no money, no friends. i am not eating food no one will help.

i help out at homes, cleaning, then drink water and sleep.

please let me know if there are christians.

G

gooseberry

Sister. I live in karnataka, orignally from Bellary. my husband works in bangalore but he has gone.

he has taken loans from many peoples and his brothers too. they are all looking for him but he has gone away. he gambled money and did business.

i said dont do this, dont do these but he lied.

but now nothing is there. i am alone now. they might beat me up because he is not there.

Jan 31, 2015
Dear sister

Pour out your woes to God and cling on to Him. He will never forsake the child who trusts in Him.

I pray God to send His angels and protect you and give you His grace and sustain you.

Kindly contact me if need be at [email protected]

God bless you

G

gooseberry

THank you so much dear sister for for praying that. i pray God also bless you ek hazaar bar more for caring.

S

sunny996

Have faith in lord and you will be fine

with love from india :)

Jul 12, 2014
Nothing can keep you from the love of GOD ... <3

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
That was my first thought when reading the OP.

I confronted her on another thread she made, and asked her if she had no money, how was it she could afford a computer and internet bill..that's when she made a thread saying she lied..lol..I don't know what she was hoping to accomplish here by lying, but....didn't work out very well..

F

firstaider_2010

Dear Gooseberry
Do you go to a cyber café to contact us?
Indeed Blue ladybug .. but could we show her a bit of compassion even though she lied?
best wishes
firstaider

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Dear Gooseberry
Indeed Blue ladybug .. but could we show her a bit of compassion even though she lied?
best wishes
firstaider
she deleted her account here..she was hoping for us to give her money, I think.. until I asked her how she could afford a computer/ internet bill but yet supposedly had no money..

Jan 19, 2013
Dear Gooseberry
best wishes
firstaider
she deleted her account here..she was hoping for us to give her money, I think.. until I asked her how she could afford a computer/ internet bill but yet supposedly had no money..
It is not lack of compassion that calls out a liar and a cheat.

Last edited:
M

Mariauk

God hear your prayer sister and in his time he will answer to those who are faithful to him . This persecution is not as bad as how it will be in Europe and America soon when the economy calapse The Bible says A time of trouble such as was never has been. The elite has plan to depopulated the world under the new world order. Nowhere are we going to be safe only in Christ so now is the time to prepare for what is coming so we are sealed under God's protection
May God bless us all

A

anirudh

you are a liar . india is a secular country. i have many hindu friends who don't give a damn about which religion i belong to, & in my opinion most hindus are secular. honestly not having job/money/friends is your mistake.

& don't make false allegations against India or Hindus

note: i'm a convert to christian from hinduism, my family is hindu

A

anirudh

she is lying. india is a secular country, & most hindus are secular too

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
The OP deleted her account and this thread is over a year old now. Please don't pull forward zombie threads without checking to see when it was created, and if who you're responding to has been banned or left the site.

K

kaylagrl

you are a liar . india is a secular country. i have many hindu friends who don't give a damn about which religion i belong to, & in my opinion most hindus are secular. honestly not having job/money/friends is your mistake.

& don't make false allegations against India or Hindus

note: i'm a convert to christian from hinduism, my family is hindu

And watch the language,it will get you banned.

I

Infusion

lets think about this... lets use american economy as example
food $200 a month
rent $1000 a month
electricity $300 a month
gas $200 a month
net $20 a month
gee how could somebody ever have internet and no money? how dare them spend $20 on recreation

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
1293185-thread_necromancy.jpg
sigh... people never learn