Hello, I am new here :)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cloee

New member
Jan 25, 2019
16
38
3
hello, brothers and sisters :)
my name is Cloee and I am new here.
I am not sure where to start on here but I am going to enjoy being here fellowshipping and growing closer to our Creator.
I would love you to introduce yourself to me if you see my greeting so we can become good friends !.
 
hello, brothers and sisters :)
my name is Cloee and I am new here.
I am not sure where to start on here but I am going to enjoy being here fellowshipping and growing closer to our Creator.
I would love you to introduce yourself to me if you see my greeting so we can become good friends !.
Welcome to CC, very nice to meet you! Browse around the different forums, and see what's going on. God bless!
 
Hello Cloee, we are happy that you have joined us and hope you find many friends here. We look forward to posting with you.

Australia is a most beautiful country. I have read that you are having some rather warm weather now. The hottest I have ever been was in Coober Pedy (SA). Our motel room was under ground as was the town barber shop.

Our first trip we spent three months circling Australia staying close to the water. Those Aussies are unusual people. That's why we keep going back! Tassie is especially nice. Welcome to Christian Chat!

P.S. Dogs are great companions. Yes, dog lovers are good people! Happiness = about a half dozen dogs!:) lol
 
welcometocc9p.png
 
hello, brothers and sisters :)
my name is Cloee and I am new here.
I am not sure where to start on here but I am going to enjoy being here fellowshipping and growing closer to our Creator.
I would love you to introduce yourself to me if you see my greeting so we can become good friends !.

hi sisters am Dario today I have come to that page and you are the first reply :)
 
hello, brothers and sisters :)
my name is Cloee and I am new here.
I am not sure where to start on here but I am going to enjoy being here fellowshipping and growing closer to our Creator.
I would love you to introduce yourself to me if you see my greeting so we can become good friends !.
Hi Cloee, welcome to CC we are glad to have you here.

See you around the forums!

Blessings!