Hello, I am new

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HisPeace

Member
May 20, 2017
94
32
18
Hi! I am new here. I love God's word and am hoping to connect with others who do also.

I am also in the midst of some serious family struggles and am so anxious sometimes, that I cannot eat or sleep. I am trusting in God for all things, but I know I fall short in this area more often than I would like. The only thing that helps is reading God's word over and over and praying the Psalms.

I am a full time mom of 3 children.

Anyway, I am glad to be here and thanks for reading my intro.
 
Welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time with us :)
welcome.gif
May His peace guard your heart and mind...
 
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
 
Hi! I am new here. I love God's word and am hoping to connect with others who do also.

I am trusting in God for all things, but I know I fall short in this area more often than I would like.

We all fall short or at least I know I fall short sometimes as well. But I know that where God is leading me is somewhere amazing! And I know he's doing the same for you! Welcome, and may God help you overcome your family struggles.
 
glad to have you here


loooove to meet new brothers and sisters in christ who trust in Gods word

hope to see you around
 
  • Like
Reactions: Desertsrose
Hello and welcome
we are so glad you are here
we are all family here
God Bless
 
Hi! I am new here. I love God's word and am hoping to connect with others who do also.

I am also in the midst of some serious family struggles and am so anxious sometimes, that I cannot eat or sleep. I am trusting in God for all things, but I know I fall short in this area more often than I would like. The only thing that helps is reading God's word over and over and praying the Psalms.

I am a full time mom of 3 children.

Anyway, I am glad to be here and thanks for reading my intro.

Hello! Good morning :) Welcome to CC :) Happy to meet you here :)

God bless u and your family!
 
Hi! I am new here. I love God's word and am hoping to connect with others who do also.

I am also in the midst of some serious family struggles and am so anxious sometimes, that I cannot eat or sleep. I am trusting in God for all things, but I know I fall short in this area more often than I would like. The only thing that helps is reading God's word over and over and praying the Psalms.

I am a full time mom of 3 children.

Anyway, I am glad to be here and thanks for reading my intro.

WELOCOME HisPeace. So great to meet you. I think you will like it here. I haven't been here very long and already making many great friends as I know you will as well.

God bless you
 
Hi! I am new here. I love God's word and am hoping to connect with others who do also.

I am also in the midst of some serious family struggles and am so anxious sometimes, that I cannot eat or sleep. I am trusting in God for all things, but I know I fall short in this area more often than I would like. The only thing that helps is reading God's word over and over and praying the Psalms.

I am a full time mom of 3 children.

Anyway, I am glad to be here and thanks for reading my intro.

Indeed. Being a mom is a full-time job and as involved in The Word as you are, Im sure you're a good one.

I'm going through some family struggles right now as well, so make sure you remember, you're not alone in that.

1Pe 5:6 — 1Pe 5:7
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. :)
 
I too struggle with my children, two won't even speak to me, and I don't even know why. Four days after surgery, but still was in hospital..all of a sudden, I was abandoned. I am trying to give consideration to what Jesus spoke about, about family division. I see it as all lessons of truth!
 
Hi! I am new here. I love God's word and am hoping to connect with others who do also.

I am also in the midst of some serious family struggles and am so anxious sometimes, that I cannot eat or sleep. I am trusting in God for all things, but I know I fall short in this area more often than I would like. The only thing that helps is reading God's word over and over and praying the Psalms.

I am a full time mom of 3 children.

Anyway, I am glad to be here and thanks for reading my intro.
***(praying)***greetings from Texas...
 
Hi! I am new here. I love God's word and am hoping to connect with others who do also.

I am also in the midst of some serious family struggles and am so anxious sometimes, that I cannot eat or sleep. I am trusting in God for all things, but I know I fall short in this area more often than I would like. The only thing that helps is reading God's word over and over and praying the Psalms.

I am a full time mom of 3 children.

Anyway, I am glad to be here and thanks for reading my intro.

Well you picked a good place to rest your mind for a bit. We won't run for the hills, or sit in a corner and hope you don't find us. Well I won't anyway. I love to chat, and on a bad finger day, I just tape them together and act like I only have 1. LOL.
I sem to always be up all night, so hunt me down like a rabid dog if you can't sleep, I won't talk your ears off, you may need them. I am a good listener, and always willing to say I don't know if I really don't.
Hope to see you around, be blesed, and May HaShem place His peace in your heart.
 
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)

graphics-welcome-676454.gif
 
Welcome to Christian Chat, HisPeace. If there are any particular things you want to discuss with the community, the Christian Family Forum and Prayer Request Forum might be good places to do that.