hello...I'd love to make some new friends

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaurieK
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LaurieK

Guest
Hello and I hope you are having a wonderful day :) My name is Laurie and I am new here on this site. I hope to share some thoughts..listen...inspire...learn...As a joyful Christian I am thankful everyday for His love amd grace. Please say hello :)
 
Hi Laurie, and good luck with your search! There are some decent folks here.
 
Hello and I hope you are having a wonderful day :) My name is Laurie and I am new here on this site. I hope to share some thoughts..listen...inspire...learn...As a joyful Christian I am thankful everyday for His love amd grace. Please say hello :)
**** hi from Texas--- how's Jersey...?