Hello, Im a kiwi

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

silversprings

I'm new to this chat stuff, hope to meet alot of new friends

F

faithwarrior

Hi Kiwi,

Welcome to the site...

K

Kite

Kiwi as in New Zealand? And nice to meet you! =)

S

shawny_boy

Mmm kiwi's... i love kiwi's...

S

silversprings

hi kite, yes im a kiwi meaning from NZ, kiwi is our national bird & we often phrase ourselves as kiwis, nice to meet you

S

silversprings

hi faithwarrior, nice to meet you

S

silversprings

hello shawny_boy, i prefer kittens over kiwis as kiwis are very nocturnal creatures, not unless you love spending your nights in the bush ...... the kiwis would be very lovable, nice to meet you

K

Kiwi71

hey dude i love the bush haha. great website i had no idea there were so many christians my age

J0Y

Mar 7, 2009
Harae Mai!
Hey there! Wow, there are more Kiwi's joining CC by the day!! Glad to see another one....I am one myself ;-)
Welcome and God bless as you chat with us!

M

Musicfan4ever

Hello & welcome to the board :)

M

Max_RC

Shalom.....I'm Max... Nice to meet you...:D

P

Pineapple

Hi. I'm an orange.

S

silversprings

:confused: an orange pineapple?? um hello there

S

SamIam

Hi orange, hi kiwi... im a nectorine.. its nice to meet both of you

S

silversprings

Tena Koe joy thanks for the greetings, nice to see some locals....

Hi musicfan, thanks for the welcome

S

silversprings

nectorine... yum kiwis like fruit, hello

S

SamIam

hahahah!! hello to you. and welcome to cc