hello! im jecy from philippines

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
hello guys!

Welcome to CC, sister skyleigh! I like your favorite Bible verse a lot :):

Psalm 27
27:1 [A Psalm] of David. The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
27:2 When the wicked, [even] mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
27:3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this [will] I [be] confident.
27:4 One [thing] have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

God bless you, dear!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
hello guys!
Hi Skyleigh03 and welcome to C.Chat😃!

May God Bless you deeply with Hope, Joy, Love, Wisdom, Peace and Hi Protection. May you enjoy your time here and if you need help with anything, feel free to let me know, I will help if I can.
Look forward to chattin!🤠
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi Skyleigh03 and welcome to C.Chat😃!

May God Bless you deeply with Hope, Joy, Love, Wisdom, Peace and Hi Protection. May you enjoy your time here and if you need help with anything, feel free to let me know, I will help if I can.
Look forward to chattin!🤠
Sorry, His protection. I guess right now the only "Hi Protection " one might need 🤔 is random people hugging you telling you Hi🙂.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi Jecy and welcome to CC. I am very fond of the Philippines as my daughter-in-law, manugang na babae, is there while we pray for a VISA to US. Nice to have you join! God bless!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello Jecy, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you enjoy your stay here.


View attachment 213707


a411c7154b35458388c9b693595fafca.gif