Hi , my name is graham I am a new member on here & I am confused looking for guidance & help , I am easy going person with sense of humour & im down to earth , anyone willing to chat please get in touch
I’m confused in what path to follow , I’m had a lot of troubles in past year in my life losing my father , seperation from my wife , I had alcohol problem but not anymore, I want to find god but I’m confused what church to go to - catholic or Protestant church
Before that choice start reading the New TestamentI’m confused in what path to follow , I’m had a lot of troubles in past year in my life losing my father , seperation from my wife , I had alcohol problem but not anymore, I want to find god but I’m confused what church to go to - catholic or Protestant church