Hello I'm New, Wanna Chat?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheotokosMary

Dec 29, 2017
Hey I'm new here and I am looking forward to meet new amazing people
so if ya wanna chat just PM (Private Message) me :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. This is the Introductions forum, and you've already done that, so please don't keep making threads in here. That's what the other forums are for. :)

Also, NO ONE will PM you without getting to know you first..

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Welcome Theo - I'm always open to chat if you would like. But as a warning, I may not be amazing, but I am a Child of God's, and that's a great start right? As are you! See we already have something in common! My name is Dan. I hold the theory that as I talk with people then I get to know them. And if they leave a stale taste in my mouth, I ask God to love them even harder ... and love me even harder for doubting Him. LOL. :).

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hey I'm new here and I am looking forward to meet new amazing people
so if ya wanna chat just PM (Private Message) me :)
Hi theotosmary,
Praise the Lord brother, welcome to CC from India, advance HaPpIe NeW yEaR ,God bless you :)

Monica,
India.

Sep 24, 2017
Happy New Year Monica! I know maybe 10 people from India, but you're the first Christian!

Wayne