Hello Indians!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

charityy

India Room/Forum Moderator
Apr 26, 2012
Hello Indian brothers and sisters in Christ. How's everyone doing?

I think it's the time to build our Indian Christian Fellowship :) God has given each of us a wonderful opportunity to be here on CC. I thank God for all of you and for the new people who are joining our site as well. May God bless all of us abundantly.

Let's get to know each other and share what God is doing in our lives. Would love to hear from you all.

Also, I would encourage your active participation in the forum :)

God Bless!!

P

paulr

Sure, this is a nice platform and would like to participate in forums here.

S

savedNblessed

Well, my name is Disha and of course I am an India. I was born and raised in Gujarat, India to a Methodist family. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior when I was around 13 years old. I have had my fair share of backsliding since then but He has never forsaken me just like His word says. Praise the Lord! I fight the good fight everyday to be more Christ-like. I currently live in the US and I would like to share with you all a little piece of my miracle filled life:

When I was three and a half years old, there I was lying in a hospital bed after going through an open heart surgery. My parents said that I was covered under so many tubes and machines that they could hardly see my little body on the bed. There was another girl, roughly around my age that I had befriended. We used to play together. She had gone through the same surgery a day before me and she didn't make it. You can imagine the fear my parents had experienced. But God had a different plan for me. Through my parents' faith and His grace I'm able to write this after 22 years that God gave me a new life. I have experienced many miracles in my life but the best one is me!!

Selesmonica

Feb 4, 2017
India
Hello Indian brothers and sisters in Christ. How's everyone doing?

I think it's the time to build our Indian Christian Fellowship :) God has given each of us a wonderful opportunity to be here on CC. I thank God for all of you and for the new people who are joining our site as well. May God bless all of us abundantly.

Let's get to know each other and share what God is doing in our lives. Would love to hear from you all.

Also, I would encourage your active participation in the forum :)

God Bless!!
Praise the Lord sis,
i am doing great by the love of God, thanks and you sis? and yes i really happy to be here with you all. God bless you all. :)