Hello. My name is Bill.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

billp

Hi! My name is Bill. I live in Warwick, PA. I've been a Christian since 1995.

P

Pearl-8

WELLCOME TO CC. How are you? Glad to KNOW you.. And I hope will talk with you soon... God rickly bless youuuu...

M

missy2shoes

Nice ta meet ya Bill........feel free to join in :)

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Irena and welcome to CC!!! Glad you are here and hope you will join in on the Forums and the Inro Forum😊 One thing to watch for is the date of the OP, Original Poster, as many older posts are floating around for history sake. God bless you and so glad the Lord led you here!!!