Hello, new member here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 26, 2020
My name is Brandon, joined to meet other Christians as it is hard to meet any in my area. Nice to meet you all.

Sep 24, 2020
My name is Brandon, joined to meet other Christians as it is hard to meet any in my area. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome. This is a wonderful site for Christians. Share your faith, troubles and joys here. I am still very new here myself. Enjoy the fellowship.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi Brandon.Yes you have definitely come to the right place then.May your time here be blessed in lot of refreshing ways.👍😊😊

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and nice to meet you:)! Hope you will join in on the forums, God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Nice to meet you too, brother Brandon! You have a friend in Jesus and you have a friend in this Oyster swamp:geek:. Take them boots off and stay awhile. In fact, stay a long, long time!