Hello po

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
When i joined, may ilan more active.. baka busy, or many other reasons.

HanCris

Nov 12, 2018
Kamusta po mga kapatid.... Ayos lang ba kayo sa buhay niyo?
Hello po. Mabuti naman po ako sa tulong ni Lord. Kayo po kumusta? Madalang na din ako makakita na active na pinoy meron mangilan ngilan. Nice to meet you all mga kababayan. :)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Mabuti naman na ok lang kayo, may the Lord Love you always 😁
🤗 ok lang God is amazing and yes di nagbabago 😊 thank you 🤗 ikaw kumusta ka kumusta ang pag-aaral mo lil bro 🤔

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Ok ok lang, wala akong mainitidihan haha, pero ok lang
Ibig kung sabihin na OK lng ako, na ang Diyos ay amazing at kaylan man ay Hindi nagbabago 😊

praise God! God bless you Lil bro ❤

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Ikaw: Ayos lang ba kayo sa buhay niyo?
Ako: 🤗 OK lang.

Ikaw: May the Lord love you always.
Ako: God is amazing,yes di nagbabago. Thank you ( dahil sa pangungumusta o pagtatanong kung ok lang kami)

Pinaghalo ko ang original post mo at yong ki-not kung post mo... Pasensiya na sa pagkalito mo at halohalong komento ko 😂

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Ikaw: Ayos lang ba kayo sa buhay niyo?
Ako: 🤗 OK lang.

Ikaw: May the Lord love you always.
Ako: God is amazing,yes di nagbabago. Thank you ( dahil sa pangungumusta o pagtatanong kung ok lang kami)

Pinaghalo ko ang original post mo at yong ki-not kung post mo... Pasensiya na sa pagkalito mo at halohalong komento ko 😂
Hahaha pasensiya na, diyan ako nalilito haha, tapos nag kamusta lang man ako kaya ko gi post yun

Jun 20, 2017
Musta kayo mga kapatid Gods smiles to people like you.

I love Jesus because he gives me hope.

Manschild

Jun 20, 2017
Bumping along...
yes god is amazing to put up with me Amen..
Manschild