Hello to all members of the Christian Chat!! :-)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mommybear39

Hello everyone!! I created this profile a few months ago but didn't get a chance to introduce myself!! My name is Jeanna. I am a Christian, I love the Bible prophecy, and I like this website. I am looking forward to making friends with the other fellow Christians on this website! :) I have many hobbies (like playing the piano, cooking, drawing, singing, etc.), my favorite ones are crocheting and knitting!! I'm a linguist by profession and hold BA in Philology (Russian language, literature and English language). I am a perfectionist, in moderation, and can hold a conversation almost on any subject. If you feel like messaging me, - don't hesitate. I'll reply to all, as long as they are polite and respectful! Thank you.
I am a single mom of a daughter and a devout christian. Please feel free to communicate as I love to chat and discuss issues.

Ann100

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply, Mommybear39! :) Sure, I'd love that. What type of the communication do you prefer, - in forums, in chat or in messages? I mostly come to the chat rooms in the evening.

I am a single mom of a daughter and a devout christian. Please feel free to communicate as I love to chat and discuss issues.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone!! I created this profile a few months ago but didn't get a chance to introduce myself!! My name is Jeanna. I am a Christian, I love the Bible prophecy, and I like this website. I am looking forward to making friends with the other fellow Christians on this website! :) I have many hobbies (like playing the piano, cooking, drawing, singing, etc.), my favorite ones are crocheting and knitting!! I'm a linguist by profession and hold BA in Philology (Russian language, literature and English language). I am a perfectionist, in moderation, and can hold a conversation almost on any subject. If you feel like messaging me, - don't hesitate. I'll reply to all, as long as they are polite and respectful! Thank you.
Hi Jeanna, welcome to CC :)

God bless you!

~Deut

.........1 Thessalonians 5
.........23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete,
.........without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
.........24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

Ann100

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you, Deut!! :) May the Lord Bless you, too!!!!!!

Hi Jeanna, welcome to CC :)

God bless you!

~Deut

.........1 Thessalonians 5
.........23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete,
.........without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
.........24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.