I have to officially state that this is my first blog. However, I am a 22 year old living in a crazy world. I guess I should start this off by introducing myself. My name is Misti Barnhouse. I'm 22 years old and I work in a nursing home and at a craft retail home decor shop in a small Midwestern town called Desloge, Missouri. Basically, my entire life I have had an amazing journey. My parents rock typically. They raised me as an only child but most of the time I was around my step-siblings (who are sadly not really in my life at this moment in my life). I have no kids or a boyfriend :/ . Duhhhh...anywho, I have quite an interesting family. You may hear about them later on in my blogging life on this site. I am a Christian saved by grace and walking by faith in Christ blindly. I can't see what God is doing but I know something awesome is bound to happen. Who knows? Maybe I can reach out to someone on here who needs to see how I battle everyday challenges.
Another thing, I have one pet and I think she's a rat. Although Bella thinks she is a cat sometimes because she likes chasing everything and rubs against the carpet but strangely hates the smell of tuna. Bella is a 5 pound miniature Yorkie who is just adorable and if we don't take her to the groomers, she starts looking like Ringo Starr. We did have a black lab named Sadie but my crazy uncle who was in the special forces thought she was suffering so he gave her a human tranquilizer and it killed her instantly.we didn't even get to say goodbye....
Pretty much, that shall be my introduction
stay true to Christ and live for Him alone. Don't smoke dope or else I'll get the Pope...don't drink booze or you will lose. Haha...blog with y'all later!
Another thing, I have one pet and I think she's a rat. Although Bella thinks she is a cat sometimes because she likes chasing everything and rubs against the carpet but strangely hates the smell of tuna. Bella is a 5 pound miniature Yorkie who is just adorable and if we don't take her to the groomers, she starts looking like Ringo Starr. We did have a black lab named Sadie but my crazy uncle who was in the special forces thought she was suffering so he gave her a human tranquilizer and it killed her instantly.we didn't even get to say goodbye....
Pretty much, that shall be my introduction