Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nicknameless

Hello all, I have recently returned to Christ! After many years of denying him through word and deed, I could no longer live the lie. I DO believe in Christ and salvation, and although I am not worthy, I AM saved. Despite all these years of me turning my back on Him, He still loves me. I know that, but I still struggle with the guilt I feel for going against Him when I knew better. I have lied to my children their whole lives, allowing them to believe in santa and the easter bunny. I have a lot of explaining to do to them. I ask God every day to help me show them the truth. My biggest fear is that they will not find God, and it will be my fault. But I have to trust God. I have a long road ahead of me, and am looking forward to buying a Bible on payday! :)

C

calvina

hi sis.welcome to cc.im sure you will be bless here...

N

nicknameless

Thankyou Calvina