hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Greetings to you Mina'
From Egypt I see

welcome to the internet where you can chat and share with us here
on CC ...


55a.gif
 
Hello Mina, welcome to cc. I hope you will feel at home here. I look forward to posting with you. 4341.gif

It won't let me unattach
failed images.
98636c6ee64925a19858f8a491d300d2.gif
 

Attachments

  • 5636.gif
    5636.gif
    88.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 98636c6ee64925a19858f8a491d300d2.jpg
    98636c6ee64925a19858f8a491d300d2.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Well Waggles I posted before looking at the attachment manager. I didn't realize the ones I deleted were still there. I was playing around: some of my animated Pics weren't working. If they copy from your folder and are not animated try opening in a new window. I got them all working but one.

This one: see if you can get it working.
9e16b288da7e8034a292c0770983f7f8.jpg
 
Last edited:


Welcome aboard Brother, may the Lord bless you with knowledge, wisdom, faith, may the Word of the Lord enlighten your heart to know the truth of His Word to cause you to have life and life more abunduntly in the faith of the Lord.