Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello, to all my christian chat friends. Its been awhile since i have been on here. I am still having computer issues. I miss being in the chat rooms, for now i can only come on the forums. I just wanted to say hello. May God bless you and hope to be back soon.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Von! I hope you are well :) I have never been in the chat rooms. They sound scary LOL. Of course, some people think the BDF is scary :eek: We all find our place :D I am sorry to hear you are having computer issues :( I know how frustrating that can be :p My own laptop has been having trouble staying connected to the internet. I hope you get it all sorted out :)

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Hello, to all my christian chat friends. Its been awhile since i have been on here. I am still having computer issues. I miss being in the chat rooms, for now i can only come on the forums. I just wanted to say hello. May God bless you and hope to be back soon.
hi von, from one " old timer " around here to another!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
When you get a new computer, the first thing you do should be to resize the primary partition and clone it to a flash drive. Then if anything gets messed up you can always clone FROM the flash drive back to the computer, resize and keep running.

Of course it's too late now, but something to keep in mind for the next computer you get.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Oh yeah... and howdy, and all that social stuff. :cool:

D

Depleted

When you get a new computer, the first thing you do should be to resize the primary partition and clone it to a flash drive. Then if anything gets messed up you can always clone FROM the flash drive back to the computer, resize and keep running.

Of course it's too late now, but something to keep in mind for the next computer you get.
Wow! You sound just like hubby.

And I never know what he's talking about when he starts talking computer-stuff either.
:eek:

Feb 28, 2016
we buy our computers from 'recyclers' and have had really good results -
they even save all of your stuff and give you new stuff for free - but,
we have to do this every couple of years or a little longer = they are always
very gracious and even go the extra mile to be kind...we usually give them whatever
fruits are in season at the time, and they seem to be dumb-founded that we come bearing gifts...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Wow! You sound just like hubby.

And I never know what he's talking about when he starts talking computer-stuff either.
:eek:
And that's the point when I (and probably he) sigh and say "Just gimme the computer" and do it myself. :p

Well it sounds like english to ME when I talk computer... but normal people act like I'm talking swahili.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Gopd to hear from you Von, I miss your comments......