Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
I am forgotten. I am scoffed at. I am shamed. I am called names and I am ignored. Only some choose me, while many choose to excuse me from their lives. I am misunderstood and seen as prudish and old-fashioned and not for this age. Faces crinkle up in disgust when I am mentioned and leaving me behind is defended. I guess I shouldn't mind, really. But, I miss being in church. I miss being in cafes and movie theaters. I miss being in office buildings and shopping malls. Does anyone miss me?


-Modesty
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 7,395
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 445
Pleasing, God is not going to please most people in this world.Stay strong your loved:)
 
When we must face rejection by the people around us it is a huge test of our faith and our walk with the Lord. It seems simple to reject them back, to be angry with them. God loves them, too, they are doing it to protect themselves in some way. You have the companionship, the knowledge of the Lord being with you and accepting you, most people who reject others are without this blessed relationship.

You know what it feels like to be rejected, you can make sure that others around you don't feel rejected by you. God is in complete charge of any judgments of these people, you have only to be sure you don't take over the judging that is only God's place.

Being rejected by the people around us only makes the love and acceptance we have with the Lord more precious. It means we must reflect our knowledge of the spiritual kingdom and the Lord's love we live with, and not the sorrow over losing the relationship with people.