K
kmbour1987
Guest
I am new here to this site. It has only been a few days, but I've already gotten so much out of it and I feel like I've only touched the tip of the iceberg. I'm just learning now about the blog and fourms, as I've been mainly in the chatroom the past few days.
But I feel like this will be a great place for me to go and get my thoughts out. It's difficult for me, considering I've only been saved since October 2013. I feel like a baby sheep, still, and I want to learn more. But once I accepted Jesus into my heart and made the changes I needed to in my life, many of my "friends" just didn't understand. And I feel like I can try to explain it to them, but it's like talking to a wall. And it's hard because I want to talk about God and Jesus, as they are the most important thing in my life.
I don't plan on making this really long, as I don't have a lot of time right now. It was just laid on my heart to write, so here I am. I'm a pretty busy person, working full time and in school full time. But I still want the time to read and grow in my relationship with God. He needs to be my first priority and that is something I'm going to strive to achieve and maintain.
I feel like God puts people in our lives to serve a purpose. And that everyone is placed here to serve a purpose and glorify God. This being able to fellowship with some people over the past few days has been an amazing gift, and I feel that I'm already growing closer to God.
I just want to thank each and everyone of you who has accepted me into this family and has made me feel welcome. I look forward to learning and growing in Christ with you.
That's all I have. I'll try to post more later!
Have a Blessed day! =)
But I feel like this will be a great place for me to go and get my thoughts out. It's difficult for me, considering I've only been saved since October 2013. I feel like a baby sheep, still, and I want to learn more. But once I accepted Jesus into my heart and made the changes I needed to in my life, many of my "friends" just didn't understand. And I feel like I can try to explain it to them, but it's like talking to a wall. And it's hard because I want to talk about God and Jesus, as they are the most important thing in my life.
I don't plan on making this really long, as I don't have a lot of time right now. It was just laid on my heart to write, so here I am. I'm a pretty busy person, working full time and in school full time. But I still want the time to read and grow in my relationship with God. He needs to be my first priority and that is something I'm going to strive to achieve and maintain.
I feel like God puts people in our lives to serve a purpose. And that everyone is placed here to serve a purpose and glorify God. This being able to fellowship with some people over the past few days has been an amazing gift, and I feel that I'm already growing closer to God.
I just want to thank each and everyone of you who has accepted me into this family and has made me feel welcome. I look forward to learning and growing in Christ with you.
That's all I have. I'll try to post more later!
Have a Blessed day! =)