Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Hello, my friends. I'm doing good tonight. I have anger issues. Ex friend issues. Anxiety issues. Am I dealing with them? Of course I am. How?

Anger: by not yelling at people when they talk to me. Let them talk to me about things without me starting fights.

Ex friend: by letting another friend talk about him(ex friend) because they are friends. And letting my ex friend grieve over the death of our friendship as long as it takes him to realize it's over.

Anxiety: by not sweating the small stuff. Just letting things that are bothersome pass me by.

I am giving everything to God. I'm as they say,"letting go, and letting God." It's taking time, and I will get there. I'm not perfect, and I am realizing that. God is working in me very slowly. Im waiting on Him to tell me when He's done(never is, never will be). Anyway... God bless you.
 
Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.