Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shee
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shee

Guest
Hello Brother and Sister.. im happy for being here.. to have Christian Friends.. and talk GOD...
 
Hi from Texas---what is going on in the Philippines...?
 
Hello Shee! I immediately want to sing that old hymnal song: "Bringing in the Shee's,.... bringing in the Shee's,... we will come rejoicing,.... bringing in the Shee's." Smile. Can you hear it in your head? I am elated you are a sister in Christ - it's nice to meet you.. I realized a few years ago that it may take me decades to learn all my new siblings names whom I will share eternity with. Smile, but now I know you. My name is Dan nice to have you here and feel free to ask questions and just enjoy yourself. May God be your rock and guide, and may His purposes be your goal as He will use you here! May God Richly Bless you!
 
Last edited: