Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Spiral2

Jul 25, 2018
England
Hello all.
Thank you to the administers in getting me started. I have been in the chat room but found it hard to chat. I can only use my phone for the chat room and the keys are so small . It is not ideal. I have not braved it onto the mic yet but that may be easier.
A little about me, I love Jesus and have come here to chat to fellow Christians while on holiday. Hoping to make some friends and hope I can help someone on the way.

U

Ugly

Welcome to CC.
The group that uses the chats and the group that uses the forums are mostly two different groups. There are some that use both but for the most part it tends to be one or the other. So who you meet in forums you may not see in chat and vice versa.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello and welcome, friend. I hope you find this space encouraging. I use the forums on a daily basis, and yet to use the chat feature. God bless you!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello spiral, welcome to CC and glad to have you here. Hope to see you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ C72037D4-48FE-4108-96DD-684D9C08F260.jpeg

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Spiral :) Welcome to the CC forums :) see you around :)

God bless you ❤

danja

Nov 28, 2014
hello there :) Welcome and God bless you

Spiral2

Jul 25, 2018
England
Welcome to CC.
The group that uses the chats and the group that uses the forums are mostly two different groups. There are some that use both but for the most part it tends to be one or the other. So who you meet in forums you may not see in chat and vice versa.
Thank you

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Welcome Spiral22, We are blessed to have you join with us. I hope you receive a blessing also, I have. I think i'm probably guilty of using the forum as a chat room. Hope to see you around, Amen

Spiral2

Jul 25, 2018
England
Welcome Spiral22, We are blessed to have you join with us. I hope you receive a blessing also, I have. I think i'm probably guilty of using the forum as a chat room. Hope to see you around, Amen
Hi there MrH59. Pleased to meet you. Hope you re well.
I went into one of the chat rooms yesterday. A lady asked if anyone needed prayer. Usually I don't but it seemed right and I asked for prayer for my tooth/ gum. Been really painful and I have not been able to get to the dentist as I could not take time off work. Well today, there is no pain and I got a dentist appointment for Monday. I thought I would have to wait a long time as they are usually busy. I am on holiday atm. So Praise the Lord for that. So glad I came by.

G

Gracie_14

• Hey Spiral! Welcome to CC!!! Hey, noticed you’re from England! Well.... you know what? Fellow brit here!! Totally cool to have someone from where i live come and join us....hope you love it here!

Spiral2

Jul 25, 2018
England
  • Hey Spiral! Welcome to CC!!! Hey, noticed you’re from England! Well.... you know what? Fellow brit here!! Totally cool to have someone from where i live come and join us....hope you love it here!
Hi Grace_14 Glad to meet you too. How are you coping with the heat? Lush hey? Yeahhhhh another Brit. Not many here I see so far.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Hi spiral, nice to meet you. Where are you from? I don’t go on chat rooms my antivirus doesn’t let me. Anyways happy chatting.

Spiral2

Jul 25, 2018
England
Hi spiral, nice to meet you. Where are you from? I don’t go on chat rooms my antivirus doesn’t let me. Anyways happy chatting.
Hello Janna. I am in England, in the South West tip. Poldark country. Lovely sunshine atm. Where are you ? Thank you for the welcome

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
Hello Janna. I am in England, in the South West tip. Poldark country. Lovely sunshine atm. Where are you ? Thank you for the welcome

Im in the US south. California state. Summertime right now.

Janna38

Jul 2, 2018
I have visited San Jose and San Francisco in 1978. I was 8. A long time go but i still remember a lot. Would love to go back .
Its less expensive over here, great weather too.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello all.
Thank you to the administers in getting me started. I have been in the chat room but found it hard to chat. I can only use my phone for the chat room and the keys are so small . It is not ideal. I have not braved it onto the mic yet but that may be easier.
A little about me, I love Jesus and have come here to chat to fellow Christians while on holiday. Hoping to make some friends and hope I can help someone on the way.
Hi Spiral2, welcome to CC :) I'm glad you found us, and thanks for taking time to join us while still on holiday!

God bless you!

~Deut

.........Numbers 6
.........24 The LORD bless you and keep you;
.........25 The LORD make His face shine upon you,
.........And be gracious to you;
.........26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,

.........And give you peace.