Hello.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Obsidian

New member
Nov 21, 2018
2
6
3
Hello there from cold plains in the mid-west. Of Wy.

I recently heard my call to Jesus Christ not to long ago. I can't recall the exact day. I have been helping out with ministry work in our local jail and local bible studies. I hope to see you all in the forums ... May God Grant you a blessed day.
 
Hello there from cold plains in the mid-west. Of Wy.

I recently heard my call to Jesus Christ not to long ago. I can't recall the exact day. I have been helping out with ministry work in our local jail and local bible studies. I hope to see you all in the forums ... May God Grant you a blessed day.



Hello! Good evening :) Welcome to CC :)


That's nice :)



God bless you ❤
 
welcometocc9p.png
 
Hello there from cold plains in the mid-west. Of Wy.

I recently heard my call to Jesus Christ not to long ago. I can't recall the exact day. I have been helping out with ministry work in our local jail and local bible studies. I hope to see you all in the forums ... May God Grant you a blessed day.

Great ministry! Many people are converted in jails. Welcome here!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Obsidian and danja
Hello there from cold plains in the mid-west. Of Wy.

I recently heard my call to Jesus Christ not to long ago. I can't recall the exact day. I have been helping out with ministry work in our local jail and local bible studies. I hope to see you all in the forums ... May God Grant you a blessed day.
Hello welcome to CC, glad to have you here.

Blessings ❤️1E249423-1562-43CD-8232-AB72C5781F80.jpeg
 
Hello there from cold plains in the mid-west. Of Wy.

I recently heard my call to Jesus Christ not to long ago. I can't recall the exact day. I have been helping out with ministry work in our local jail and local bible studies. I hope to see you all in the forums ... May God Grant you a blessed day.
You doin A great thing.