Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hi welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I'm from Cali also, look forward to seeing you at the forums here, God bless!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Thank you, I can’t down load an app cause I use an iPad, will that stop me from going to forms. I still figuring it out here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
No, just tap Christian Forums at the top of the page and you should be good to go. There is a Tech help forum at the bottom of the forum list fyi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hey how are you?
Blessed and highly favored. I hope you're the same. Have a wonderful evening...it's 2:15 here on the east coast and my eyes are feeling it. God bless you and I am believing with you that your prayer will be answered.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png


John316s.png


 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I have not used the app. That's for something of a chatroom I think?

These forums are browser based...although there may be a mobile version that has an app. Using an IPAD you shouldn't have any problems accessing browser base as you are accessing it now :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade