Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 30, 2019
Hello, I am new to Christian Chat. I chose the name livingstones from one of my favorite Bible verses. 1 Peter:2:4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by people but chosen by God and precious to him—you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”

I live in the Pacific Northwest and love to hike and enjoy the outdoors. It is very pretty here and Gods Creation is so evident in the mountains and the waterways that make our area so popular. I have a church home in which I love and appreciate all my Sisters and Brothers in Christ. I fully believe that we are in a time that requires us to fellowship with each other. To lift each other up in prayer and Word. I look forward to meeting everyone and joining in discussion.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello, I am new to Christian Chat. I chose the name livingstones from one of my favorite Bible verses. 1 Peter:2:4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by people but chosen by God and precious to him—you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.”

I live in the Pacific Northwest and love to hike and enjoy the outdoors. It is very pretty here and Gods Creation is so evident in the mountains and the waterways that make our area so popular. I have a church home in which I love and appreciate all my Sisters and Brothers in Christ. I fully believe that we are in a time that requires us to fellowship with each other. To lift each other up in prayer and Word. I look forward to meeting everyone and joining in discussion.
Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @livingstones, welcome to CCHat :) I'm glad that you found us, and I look forward to seeing you out on the other boards too :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deut
p.s. - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hello and nice to meet you. Yes you are in a beautiful area, just north of us in SoCal. I'm sure you will like the variety of topics at the forums. God bless and Happy New Year!

WingsOfLight

Dec 10, 2019

Hello, livingstones! You are right, we are definitely in a time that requires fellowship. We depend on each other for sure. You will find this to be the best chat forum. I wish I would have come to this one before I tried any of the others.
I'm starting to feel at home here. I hope you do too!

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hello Livingstones, what a purposeful name. I love it. May you continue to walk with the Lord. We definitely in need of fellowship as the days become more evil. 🙏

Dec 30, 2019
Hello Livingstones, what a purposeful name. I love it. May you continue to walk with the Lord. We definitely in need of fellowship as the days become more evil. 🙏
Thank you. I want to thank everyone who have given me such a warm welcome.

oyster67

May 24, 2014

What a wonderful introduction! So glad you came. My name is connected to pearls. What we see as irritating little grains of sand, He can turn into pearls if we will Him have His way in us.:) He wants us to be His little pearl-makers. What a joy, honour, and privilege. What you write about needing fellowship in these trying times is sooo true. I am so glad that you have found a good Church home near your house. You are very fortunate. Welcome to CC and God bless you!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018

Hello and welcome to CC :) we are glad to have you here. Love the username!

See you around the forums!

Blessings 💜