Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Emma1983

Jan 14, 2020
Hello,

Was a guest in the chat room for about 2 days and liked it so much I joined hope to meet like minded people.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Warm welcome to CC Forums, Emma! We are so glad you came. I really like these forums a lot. I was unsure when I was younger also. The really good part starts when you begin to become sure. God wants to make you that way, but first you have to believe that Jesus really really loves you. Then you trust Him. That will make it possible to completely surrender to Him. Then He can give you that blessed assurance. It is wonderful.

We are not born with assurance inside because Adam sinned. Fortunately Jesus died on the Cross so we can have it again. John 3 tells us about our sin and Jesus' sacrifice. The main thing to remember is that Jesus loves you, Emma. We love you too. God bless you.

John 3
3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Hello and welcome Emma1983, we are very happy that you decided to join us.

May you find meaningful fellowships here and encouragement. And may you also share with others what the Lord has been for you 👋

danja

Nov 28, 2014
hi Emma :D welcome to the forums and have a blessed day <3

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. There are many forums here to browse through and if you want to ask any questions, please do. You live in a beautiful area where many of the shows I watch are filmed. God bless and keep you!

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hello and Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless