Hello!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello Rileyrae, welcome to Christian Chat. Hope you find many friends and good fellowship here. We look forward to chatting with you. :)
 
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png


:)
 
Glad to have you join in on the fellowship here:) and I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time. God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: up
I’m new here too! Looking for online connections!
Hello RileyRay (love the name by the way!) and welcome to C.Chat😀!

I pray you will find all the good things you seek both here and in your life.

I look forward to chatting with you sometime!🤠

P.S. If there is to be had, I pray you and your husband will be brought back together again (not knowing the situation, just a general prayer for you both...)🙂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade