Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Just wanted to check in and say hello to all my friends here on the forums. Its been awhile since I have posted anything on here. I have not had anything that felt right in my heart to post. I do pop in sometimes and read some of your posts. I do miss you guys and thank of you often even if I am not on here. Take care God Bless each one of you.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Von! Thanks for dropping by and letting us know how you are doing :)

May God continue to richly bless you, you and yours, also :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hey Von, we've been missing you and Woody too. Nice to hear from you and don't go too far, God bless you and your family:):):)!

feijoa

Jun 14, 2020
Hi Von! I remember you from the yousing room. Good to see you again! Hope you are still playing guitar. :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
HOWDY Von.............long time Brother.

I pray God has been good to you and yours

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi! Sir @von1 😊 it is Always good to see you 😊 Thank you! God bless you abundantly as well 😇

Stay safe ❤

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Hi Von! I remember you from the yousing room. Good to see you again! Hope you are still playing guitar. :)
I have not played in awhile until the other day I got out the guitar. I didn't realize how fast I got out of practice.