Hi I have just joined the forum... hope to make friends and fellowship. Trust you are okay in these strange time we are living in.
Hi I have just joined the forum... hope to make friends and fellowship. Trust you are okay in these strange time we are living in.
Hi Ani and welcome to Christian ChatHi I have just joined the forum... hope to make friends and fellowship. Trust you are okay in these strange time we are living in.
Thank you ... hope you are well. I am having great difficulty downloading the CC apps on my iMac....... sounds like there are some good people on the site.A warm Christian welcome to you, Danastasia!Look forward to fellowshipping with you.
Thank you ... hope you are well. I am having great difficulty downloading the CC apps on my iMac....... sounds like there are some good people on the site.Good day and welcome![]()
Thank you ... hope you are well. I am having great difficulty downloading the CC apps on my iMac....... sounds like there are some good people on the site.Hello Anastasia, we are delighted that you have joined us and hope that you find many friends and good fellowship here. Welcome and God bless you.![]()
Hello Anastasia, we are delighted that you have joined us and hope that you find many friends and good fellowship here. Welcome and God bless you.![]()
Thank you ... hope you are well. I am having great difficulty downloading the CC apps on my iMac....... sounds like there are some good people on the site.Welcome and great to have you joining in the Forums here at CCMany shows I watch are filmed in the UK, which looks so plush and historical. God bless you @animatedanastasia !
Thank you ... hope you are well. I am having great difficulty downloading the CC apps on my iMac....... sounds like there are some good people on the site.Hi and Welcomemay God bless you and have nice day
![]()
Thank you ... hope you are well. I am having great difficulty downloading the CC apps on my iMac....... sounds like there are some good people on the site.Hello, and welcome Anastasia. God bless, and enjoy your time here.
Welcome to the forums, animatedanastasia!Hi I have just joined the forum... hope to make friends and fellowship. Trust you are okay in these strange time we are living in.
Anastasia, I cannot help you with your iMac and downloading the CC apps: I use an android device. I will say that most people whom I have met here at CC interact with others in the forums. They probably seldom use the CC apps. They just sign in or stay signed in and go directly to the forums where you are now.Thank you ... hope you are well. I am having great difficulty downloading the CC apps on my iMac....... sounds like there are some good people on the site.
Best wishes
Dear IsnyAnastasia, I cannot help you with your iMac and downloading the CC apps: I use an android device. I will say that most people whom I have met here at CC interact with others in the forums. They probably seldom use the CC apps. They just sign in or stay signed in and go directly to the forums where you are now.
Look through the many forums to find a thread that interests you and join in on the conversation or start your own thread with a subject that interests you. You can also ask a staff member about using an iMac on the apps. Go to the "His applicable love" thread in the "Miscellaneous" forum and notify CharieRenee. She is a staff member.
Best Wishes.