Hello.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
- Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

"Your profile shows you joined Jun 26, 2019......perhaps you could enlighten us
on the time lapse....so be it whatever." :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I hope you are all well? I'm Tansy, new Christian living in London. Is their many people here from London?

I think there are people form all around the globe in this here place:). It lots of fun trying to talk to people in different time zones. We have Africans, Asians, Americans, Australian Aborigines, Albanians...

Anyways, :):):):) HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! :):):):), Welcome to CC, Tansy! We are so glad you came!

As for the Christian part, you can have the peace and comfort of knowing for sure that you are going to heaven. Jesus wants you to have it. Jesus loves you and so do we. God bless you, dear.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
 
Nice to meet you Tansy and so glad you are part of the fellowship now at CC:) Yes there are other members from the UK here, so many of my favorite shows/movies are from the UK area. God bless you and hope to see you around the Forums!
 
Hello and welcome Tansy. We are very glad you decided to join us. May you make lots of close connections here. And maybe we also get to hear of your experiences. God bless.
 
I hope you are all well? I'm Tansy, new Christian living in London. Is their many people here from London?
I am not, but never the less I wanted to take this moment to say Welcome to Christian Chat. And Praise be to God you are now a Christian. May God Light your way in what he would do and bestow his Protection, Love and Peace upon and within you.
 
I hope you are all well? I'm Tansy, new Christian living in London. Is their many people here from London?
Welcome to CC :) there are many different people from across the world on here.

See you around the forums.

Blessings in Jesus Name ✝️🙏🏽❤️
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade