Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poppy

Feb 11, 2021
Hello, I’m new here and would like to meet Christians for fellowship. I very much like spending time in Bible study and discussing deep spiritual concepts. I also love to pray and have many testimonies which God has blessed me with to share. Happy to be here:)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello, I’m new here and would like to meet Christians for fellowship. I very much like spending time in Bible study and discussing deep spiritual concepts. I also love to pray and have many testimonies which God has blessed me with to share. Happy to be here:)
Welcome to CC, sister Poppy!:) So glad you came. You are going to fit in perfectly! God bless you!:)

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
Welcome aboard Poppy. I think you are going to love it here.

Poppy

Feb 11, 2021
Welcome to CC, sister Poppy!:) So glad you came. You are going to fit in perfectly! God bless you!:)
Thank you! I’m still trying to navigate this site. If you ever want to chat, just say hi.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
diamond-rain-purple-4k-and-full-hd_vkocjpnc__F0000 - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...png

"Looking forward to your spiritual input. Within these pages, a much needed spiritual perspective."

Poppy

Feb 11, 2021
Here is a prayer that I am praying today...

Thank you Lord for this first day of preparation for Holy Week and Resurrection Sunday. Bless each of us and let us have a renewed sense of devotion and purpose unto you. We love and trust you fully and completely and pray for all good things to come in Jesus name, amen! Psalm 90:21 NIV “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”

For my first day; I am praying for a closer attentiveness to God and for my lost loved ones to be saved. I’m so very thankful for this fresh wind of strengthening and purpose and the prayer warriors which God has placed in my life. God bless you in every way!✨🙏✨

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi Poppy and welcome to CC! That is a beautiful prayer above and praying for our lost loved ones is an important thing to do:) Looking forward to your chats, God bless and keep you!