Hello.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
My guess would be because your avatar is an atheistic symbol, and because you claim to be saved by the divine (not God).
I'm a satanist actually. And I was saved by the divine not God. In fact, God never actually noticed me at all.

L

Live4Him

I'm a satanist actually. And I was saved by the divine not God. In fact, God never actually noticed me at all.
Satan is incapable of saving anyone in that he is hopelessly lost himself.

Also, God definitely notices you.

L

Live4Him

Oh. I'm not actually an atheist. But I'm not christian.
I would agree with your first sentence.

One either belongs to the one true God or to a false "god".

There's no third option.

Apr 13, 2021
Satan is incapable of saving anyone in that he is hopelessly lost himself.

Also, God definitely notices you.
Actually Satan has been helping me a lot.....As it is said: "I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time."

L

Live4Him

Actually Satan has been helping me a lot.....As it is said: "I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time."
Here is Satan's final end:

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

I'd hate to see you join him there.

Apr 13, 2021
Here is Satan's final end:

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

I'd hate to see you join him there.
Even though you know I worship Satan? And that I'm devoted to him?

L

Live4Him

Even though you know I worship Satan? And that I'm devoted to him?
There's still time to change your allegiance.

As one who has not only been delivered from the power of Satan myself, but has also cast out demons in Jesus Christ's name a multitude of times, I can tell you of a certainty that you're presently on the losing team.

I'd be more than happy to help you change sides.

Apr 13, 2021
Why would I change sides if I will lose my freedom in the process? Satan gives me freedom, I was in a cage when I was a Christian. But then, Satan released me from it.

Apr 13, 2021
Like to me, I believe that God has done horrible things in the past but he regrets them and tries to make things right, but he doesn't know that in the process he is attempting to control everyone and putting them into cages. He has decent intents, but he isn't doing the right thing.

L

Live4Him

Why would I change sides if I will lose my freedom in the process? Satan gives me freedom, I was in a cage when I was a Christian. But then, Satan released me from it.
You're not free.

Jesus said that whoever sins is a servant or slave to sin (John 8:34).

Only Christ can truly set you free.

In fact, Jesus' name literally means "Jehovah is salvation" as in salvation from sin:

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." (Matt. 1:21)

Apr 13, 2021
I'm a devotee and servant to Satan, that is true. But I'm there because my soul wishes to be with Satan, as Satan has placed his essence in my soul. I'm not a slave, but rather a respected devotee.

Apr 13, 2021
My life, and how long I live is in the hands of Satan. My soul has always belonged to him, but it is my choice to spend my life serving him or not. But I am a devotee no matter what.
"None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or a third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls."
Satan to me, is the creator and destroyer of satanists.

Apr 13, 2021
Satan has the power to destroy me according to his will, or guide me into his creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.