Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


Welcome! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kitkit
Starting, our Sunday is starting here. 6:16, first cup of coffee, looking forward to worship, the Lord has instructed me where He wants me to go, so I will be getting "shined up" and go there.
I like to pray in the spirit all the way there, by the time I get there I am "oozing" Holy Spirit.
And you?
Woow that's great. May the Holy Spirit continue to led and guide you. I wake up very early because the ministry is some miles away from home. I enjoy to decorate the palpit. Then enter into praise and worship
 
  • Like
Reactions: de-emerald
Sisters and brothers thank you for welcoming me with warm welcomes.
Thanks for the love dear ones. But don't forget to pray for my country Uganda, we are a lock down.
Thanks again
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlessedByGod
Sisters and brothers thank you for welcoming me with warm welcomes.
Thanks for the love dear ones. But don't forget to pray for my country Uganda, we are a lock down.
Thanks again
Oh no. Is this going back into lock down or have you all been on lock down since beginning of 2020?
Either way, I'm truly sorry to hear that. May God Bless you all and keep you all with His Protrction and Peace. May you have everything to see it through and may it be lifted very soon.
In Jesus's Sweet name, I pray this and all Good Things.
Amen.
 
Sisters and brothers thank you for welcoming me with warm welcomes.
Thanks for the love dear ones. But don't forget to pray for my country Uganda, we are a lock down.
Thanks again
Oh no. Is this going back into lock down or have you all been on lock down since beginning of 2020?
Either way, I'm truly sorry to hear that. May God Bless you all and keep you all with His Protrction and Peace. May you have everything to see it through and may it be lifted very soon.
In Jesus's Sweet name, I pray this and all Good Things.
Amen.
Oh no. Is this going back into lock down or have you all been on lock down since beginning of 2020?
Either way, I'm truly sorry to hear that. May God Bless you all and keep you all with His Protrction and Peace. May you have everything to see it through and may it be lifted very soon.
In Jesus's Sweet name, I pray this and all Good Things.
Amen.
We used to hear about lock down but it wasn't serious like this.
We even thought it is a lie that their is covid-19 and that was last year. But now my lovely Uganda churches are closed ,no moving no public transportation,what are going to do and where are we heading too. But l know God will save us Amen