Hello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
Salutations to the Forum;

It's great that there is a place like this online where people can go to discuss Christian stuff. I like all kinds of Bible reading. In-depth studies and sometimes just to read the stories. I browsed a bit and I thought it was funny that there was a conspiracy forum, and honestly, I think that's a great idea. If I couldn't find a Christian forum, I was going to try to make one, and I thought to myself, it would probably be best to contain conspiracy stuff in it's own sub-forum (not that conspiracy stuff is bad, or even incorrect, it just can get crazy!)
I like how the bible has stories for everything. God's word kept me sane throughout an insane military enlistment, and there's a lot of interesting bible military history that I like to dive into, as well as looking at where science confirms things in the bible (or is it the bible that confirms the science?).
Looking forward to interesting discussions with everyone!

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021

It's great that there is a place like this online where people can go to discuss Christian stuff. I like all kinds of Bible reading. In-depth studies and sometimes just to read the stories. I browsed a bit and I thought it was funny that there was a conspiracy forum, and honestly, I think that's a great idea. If I couldn't find a Christian forum, I was going to try to make one, and I thought to myself, it would probably be best to contain conspiracy stuff in it's own sub-forum (not that conspiracy stuff is bad, or even incorrect, it just can get crazy!)
I like how the bible has stories for everything. God's word kept me sane throughout an insane military enlistment, and there's a lot of interesting bible military history that I like to dive into, as well as looking at where science confirms things in the bible (or is it the bible that confirms the science?).
Welcome. I subscribe to Hanlon's theory when it comes to conspiracy theories. "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and firstly , Thank You For Your Service! I'm glad you found CC and I'm sure you'll like the variety of topics brought up here. God bless you:)

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Welcome to CC, and thank you for your sacrifice and service!

TimothyGirl

Jul 19, 2019

Hi and welcome to CC! It was refreshing to read your introduction, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around in the threads. I love what you said about how the Bible has stories for everything. I can well imagine it must have been a pillar of strength throughout your enlistment.
I'm certainly no expert, but I have gleaned much wisdom, strength, and encouragement from the military history found in the Bible, and it would be a blessing to dig some of it up again. Each and every time, it's the same thing: GOD is present and He is FOR us!! I often think of how King Asa came up against an army of A MILLION men and conquered them through prayer... (2 Chron. 14:8-15)
Once again, a hearty welcome!

oyster67

May 24, 2014

So glad you came in, my fellow Desciple!:):coffee: Take off you coat and stay a while! Lots of new brothers and sisters to meet! God Bless!

P.S. I am glad that they put the conspirators in their own little room.:alien::giggle:

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
So glad you came in, my fellow Desciple!:):coffee: Take off you coat and stay a while! Lots of new brothers and sisters to meet! God Bless!

P.S. I am glad that they put the conspirators in their own little room.:alien::giggle:
Hey leave off us conspirators we are enjoying ourselves :D
Welcome to SomeDisciple [aka as SD from now on] I hope you enjoy yourself.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021

Welcome to cc brother, i hope and pray you carry on to enjoy your stay, may the lord bless you and keep you for ever and ever amen:)

Well everyday somewhere there is a conspiracy, there are also many conspiracy theorists in the world, I just hope i dont become one, but at some point i probably will let a conspiracy decieve me, as theres so many flying about. I just hope to remain calm lol