Hello...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello Chris (@CeeKay), welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

God bless you!

~Deut


1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
​
 
Hello Chris (@CeeKay), welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5​
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body ​
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.​
24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.​
​
Thank you for the welcome and passages... it is appreciated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: de-emerald
Thank you for the welcome and passages... it is appreciated.
Hello again Chris, actually, the passage from 1 Thessalonians was meant for you, specifically. The other verses/passages are part of my signature line (that appear every time I make a post). They are reminders for me, and for anyone else who chooses to read them, about how a Christian is commanded (supposed) to act, even out here in this oft times difficult/heated world of online Christendom, where tempers often flare a tad more than they should ;)).

Blessings to you in Christ :)

~Deut
 
Found this forum after looking this morning... needing some help and prayers from others now.

Chris

Welcome Chris. I pray God will bring a few connections with some mature Christians that can encourage and pray for you. I'm new too, but have met some nice people in the bible forums--you may have to ignore some of the less savory characters.....
 
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


Welcome! :)
 
istockphoto-902827808-612x612 - Copy.jpg:)
"It is with hope, that perhaps you may find what is needed
in your life, and to be uplifted with love and support.
And, we must learn the importance of perseverance...believe it."
"Thank God, this I have learned." :)
 
Nice to meet you and so glad the Lord led you to CC:) I read your prayer request and I will add a reply there. Otherwise, a favorite Scripture of mine:
… 6Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.…Phil 4:6-7
Also, your birthday is the same as my daughter-in-law and I pray you have a wonderfully blest day and future🎈🎂🎉
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Isny