I am new here. i have really lost my way as a christian. my name is happy. i really need councelling
Welcome. You will have to approve of who is qualified for counseling by this I simply mean of course Christians can offer the spiritual, mental, and physical guidance needed but only under the supervision of the Great Physician Jesus Christ.I am new here. i have really lost my way as a christian. my name is happy. i really need councelling
Lets talk about Jesus then. He loves you and shed His Blood for your sins. All you have to do is ask Him to be your Saviour and Lord today. Let Him take it from there. Let Him pick you up whenever you falter. He has already paid the price for your eternal home. Just humbly and meekly accept His invitation.I am new here. i have really lost my way as a christian. my name is happy. i really need councelling
We are all born into sin. There is no problem we can get ourselves into that God cannot get us out of. God loves us and longs to deliver us today. Just let Him.i do. but i really will need counselling as i have really lost my way
Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice,
and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Hi, welcome.I am new here. i have really lost my way as a christian. my name is happy. i really need councelling