Hello

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rickMac

New member
Mar 15, 2022
11
4
3
Hi, I'm Rick Petersen (prefer the name rickMac, shoutout to tobyMac fans out there!). As you might be able to tell by my username, I love Christian music. I am very excited to talk about a variety of topics on this Christian forum. Have a blessed week!
 
Hello Rick.
Welcome to CC.
There is a variety of topics to jump into and join, so I'm sure that you'll find something that interest you (in addition to the music forum).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deuteronomy
Hi @rickMac, welcome to CChat. I'm glad that you found us and have joined in the discussions with us, and I look forward to seeing you out on the other boards as well :)

Thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself!

God bless you!!

~Deut


1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
​
 
ccwelcome5s.png

Welcome!
:)
 
Hi, I'm Rick Petersen (prefer the name rickMac, shoutout to tobyMac fans out there!). As you might be able to tell by my username, I love Christian music. I am very excited to talk about a variety of topics on this Christian forum. Have a blessed week!
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat. There are many members here who love music. Some not only play an instrument but also write music. You should soon have many friends here. Glad to have you with us! :)
 
Hi, I'm Rick Petersen (prefer the name rickMac, shoutout to tobyMac fans out there!). As you might be able to tell by my username, I love Christian music. I am very excited to talk about a variety of topics on this Christian forum. Have a blessed week!

Welcome to CC, brother Rick! :):coffee: