Welcome to CC Texan16, enjoy your stay, ask The Lord Jesus to help you, to cause things to t come to your remembrance and allow to do that.Not sure what to say...Having a problem finding the rooms.
Hi, Texan16.Not sure what to say...Having a problem finding the rooms.
Hello!Not sure what to say...Having a problem finding the rooms.
Not sure what to say...Having a problem finding the rooms.
If anybody locates the padded rooms, then let me know.Hello!
Men's room is down the hall and to the left.
Enough of the Biden memes! LolIf anybody locates the padded rooms, then let me know.
I seem to have wandered off...
I was hoping it would go on my laptop...not a fan of phone chattingHi, Texan16.
I'm assuming that by "the rooms" you mean the chat rooms.
I'm certainly no expert on that topic, but if you follow this link...
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.christianchat.app
...then I think that you can download the app there.
I'm pretty sure that it only works for Android users.
Me neither.I was hoping it would go on my laptop...not a fan of phone chatting
Hi there.Not sure what to say...Having a problem finding the rooms.
Hi Tex hope to see ya around.Not sure what to say...Having a problem finding the rooms.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat. 'Amarillo' was my stomping grounds a couple of times in lifeNot sure what to say...Having a problem finding the rooms.