Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 13, 2023
I will admit my mind has been given into evil for a time. I’ve heard when the mind has been given into evil it takes time to transform them into good thoughts. It’s easy to come to Christ but hard to forsake my sin.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
I will admit my mind has been given into evil for a time. I’ve heard when the mind has been given into evil it takes time to transform them into good thoughts. It’s easy to come to Christ but hard to forsake my sin.
Romans 7:13 KJV
Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
You can be delivered from demons in a moment.
Through the name of the
LORD JESUS CHRIST

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Would you like to listen to strong live ministry in approximately 1 hour on Skype. You need to feed constantly on the word of God.
https://join.skype.com/VETJAt4fFzJ5
Direct link to the skype ministry.

Mar 13, 2023
Maybe I should take a break from Christian chat and other Christian forums. It has been giving me anxiety. I’ve heard anxiety and depression are related to be being numb at times (not feeling remorseful)

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Maybe I should take a break from Christian chat and other Christian forums. It has been giving me anxiety. I’ve heard anxiety and depression are related to be being numb at times (not feeling remorseful)
Ezekiel 33:5 KJV
He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Ezekiel 33:7 KJV
So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
God needs you to warn others.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Ezekiel 33:11 KJV
Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
2 Timothy 2:25 KJV
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
I have good news. In January of 2020 a man came up to me out of the blue and told me “Jesus loves you” after I messaged two people believers that He didn’t. That man walked up to me and walked away. In October last year a man asked me if I knew Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior after I asked him how he was doing and I replied no but I’m beginning to see a light he replied do it this week we don’t know how much time we have left. I am thinking God might be trying to get my attention. I have actively been seeking Jesus for several months now. What do you all think? I’ve heard there are no coincidences when it comes to the Lord. I have no Holy Spirit conviction at all. I am indifferent to my sin deep down. I am being condemned by the verses about reprobate mind and God hardening whom He wills. I know not another second is promised.
Ya know I don't think I have shared this very often but I was totally indifferent to sin, I read Romans ch.2. which you are probably reading in the Living Bible and realised for the first time that I was a sinner.

But when it came to asking Jesus into my heart I knew for sure it was a straight choice, Jesus or sin, I couldn't have both.

I didn't weep and wail in repentance [God does not require that] I simply chose Jesus. [45 years ago]

Welcome :)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I have good news. In January of 2020 a man came up to me out of the blue and told me “Jesus loves you” after I messaged two people believers that He didn’t. That man walked up to me and walked away. In October last year a man asked me if I knew Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior after I asked him how he was doing and I replied no but I’m beginning to see a light he replied do it this week we don’t know how much time we have left. I am thinking God might be trying to get my attention. I have actively been seeking Jesus for several months now. What do you all think? I’ve heard there are no coincidences when it comes to the Lord. I have no Holy Spirit conviction at all. I am indifferent to my sin deep down. I am being condemned by the verses about reprobate mind and God hardening whom He wills. I know not another second is promised.
Hello again,

I hope all is well for you.
Someone kindly asked me the question, "Are you saved."

I think the question was a good one and my answer bears repeating for you or anyone else's benefit.

Without a doubt my friend.
There are many promises the Lord has provided. One is in 1 John 5

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."

..."And that ye may believe in the name of the Son of God."

That is for anyone else who also decides to quit trusting in their own purity (good works) and instead place 100% of their faith in the Son of God.

How to know......

Have a good evening 🍵🙂📖

Mar 13, 2023
I have no fear of sin. Not even the unpardonable sin. I am doomed. My conscience doesn’t even bite me.My judgement will be so horrible.

Mar 13, 2023
What should I do if I feel no remorse for my sin? Should I just live it up or keep seeking? I’ve become a monster. I have no love for anyone, I just have bitterness anxiety, the list goes on. I wish God NEVER created me. I WILL WISH THAT. TRUST ME!

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
I have no fear of sin. Not even the unpardonable sin. I am doomed. My conscience doesn’t even bite me.My judgement will be so horrible.
You would not be on this website.
It’s the demons that have overtaken you. You need to go to a Bible believing man of God, to get the demons cast out, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
He cannot lay hands on you, demons must not be touched, but cast out.

Mar 13, 2023
I might have the spirit of apathy I don’t know.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
I might have the spirit of apathy I don’t know.
Words of the LORD JESUS CHRIST
Repent.
John 8:44 KJV
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.