Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 13, 2023
I could have been an answer to someone praying for me I don’t know. God works in mysterious ways.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
I found this today at my job. It is giving me a little hope.
True people of God are rejected, despised and hated by the ungodly (and even by Christian’s who are not walking in the spirit)
It can be very distressing when your life is not what you think it should be.
God allows every trial.
Like the man Job in the Bible (book of Job)

Job 1:9-11 KJV
Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
[10] Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
[11] But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

Job 1:12,20-22 KJV
And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.
[20] Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
[21] And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
[22] In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.
1 Samuel 22:2 KJV
And every one that was in distress, and every one that was in debt, and every one that was discontented, gathered themselves unto him; and he became a captain over them: and there were with him about four hundred men.
Hebrews 11:25 KJV
Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

Mar 13, 2023
I don’t think I have a demon problem. As time has gone on I am starting to believe that I’ve been given over to a reprobate mind. I have no normal conscience. It’s seared beyond recovery. People think I’m crazy for saying that. Thank you all for your thoughts and ideas. No hope for me :/

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
I don’t think I have a demon problem. As time has gone on I am starting to believe that I’ve been given over to a reprobate mind. I have no normal conscience. It’s seared beyond recovery. People think I’m crazy for saying that. Thank you all for your thoughts and ideas. No hope for me :/
You must be looking at the world and what it has or hasn’t got to offer you.
If you were looking at your creator and what He has to offer you, you would repent. Let the light shine in.
Once I was blind,
But now I can see,
The light of the world is Jesus Christ.
When Peter was sinking he said
“Lord save me”

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
While there is life there is hope.

Mar 13, 2023
I hope you’re right. I don’t think scripture teaches that.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
1 Timothy 1:13,15 KJV
Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
[15] This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Even Barbarians can find repentance.

Colossians 3:11 KJV
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
The chief of sinners, found repentance

Acts 26:10-15 KJV
Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.
[11] And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.
[12] Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,
[13] At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
[14] And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
[15] And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

Mar 13, 2023
Well God has mercy on whom He wills Romans 9:18. And the reprobate mind verse in Romans 1 as well.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Well God has mercy on whom He wills Romans 9:18. And the reprobate mind verse in Romans 1 as well.
Luke 11:9 KJV
And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Matthew 19:26 KJV
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
And God commands you to Repent.

Acts 17:30 KJV
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
This Wicked man also found repentance.

Daniel 4:16 KJV
Let his heart be changed from man's, and let a beast's heart be given unto him; and let seven times pass over him.
Daniel 4:34 KJV
And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

Mar 13, 2023
1 Timothy 1:13,15 KJV
Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
[15] This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Well he did it in ignorance. What about someone who does it not in ignorance?

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia