Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jojoba

Apr 13, 2023
First ever chat room. Just learning and trying to help my mom get involved.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
we won't rat on your chat but the cat, bat & rat in the vat all sat but then disappeared in a scat!!!! nyuknyuknyuk

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Jojoba. We would like to welcome you and your Mom to our fellowship here. Look through the forums for discussions you find interesting and join in.

There are many fine members here who look forward to interacting with everyone else. You should soon have many friends. Just make yourself at home here. May our Heavenly Father bless both of you. :)

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @Jojoba, and welcome to CChat. I'm glad that you found us, and that you decided to join in the discussions with us (and I hope that your mother decides to do so too :)).

God bless you!!

~Deuteronomy

John 3
16 God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC, dear sister, and say hello to mom for me! :D(y)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have you joining the Forums at CC and hope you will join in on the discussions😊 God bless you and yours!