Hello

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 24, 2024
Hello everyone.

I had a close friend lead me in a prayer to accept Christ at age 8 - I didn't really understand, but I believe God has been with me since then. I formally became a Christian in 2000.

I play guitar on my church worship team, am married with five children (four mine biologically, one step child) and work in IT.

I joined this forum hoping to find a person to partner with to make a video for an album I recently completed. It is basically a musical tract (I'm not much for tracts, but can envision this being played as an outreach night at a church).
I know it's a longshot as I spent all my funds recording so I'm hoping someone will have a shared vision to continue my pro bono work...

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hey Presence76 nice to meet, welcome to CC! I also had a similar experience at 8 yo, just wasn't taught the personal aspect of Jesus until later on. Hope you meet some gifted music people here to assist in your endeavors. God bless you & your family🙏✝🔯

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Hey Presence76 nice to meet, welcome to CC! I also had a similar experience at 8 yo, just wasn't taught the personal aspect of Jesus until later on. Hope you meet some gifted music people here to assist in your endeavors. God bless you & your family🙏✝🔯
animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy (2).gif 2764.png

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Hello everyone.

I had a close friend lead me in a prayer to accept Christ at age 8 - I didn't really understand, but I believe God has been with me since then. I formally became a Christian in 2000.

I play guitar on my church worship team, am married with five children (four mine biologically, one step child) and work in IT.

I joined this forum hoping to find a person to partner with to make a video for an album I recently completed. It is basically a musical tract (I'm not much for tracts, but can envision this being played as an outreach night at a church).
I know it's a longshot as I spent all my funds recording so I'm hoping someone will have a shared vision to continue my pro bono work...
I appreciate your verse ..Romans 8:28
I can use that right now.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Hello everyone.

Welcome