Hell's flame. How does it stand next to the light of the Lord?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Huglife

Senior Member
Aug 15, 2016
2,543
50
48
Satan. The devil. lucifer.
Evil has many names. Cast out of Heaven by God, he hates, and loathes, and is constinly trying to draw us away from God, either by attacking us, or slowly suducing us with tempting packs.

We cannot give in to him. When we hate, and do things that go against the bible, we are doing what he wants us to do! To go away from God. However, no matter how much he tries, no matter how much he hurts us, he has no power here.

The Lord God is greater then him. His love and majesty cannot be matched by evil. If we stay true to him, and continue to follow his word, the evil cannot touch us

Indeed, Satan's attacks will only allow us to grow closer to our Lord. We need not fear him. His attacks pale and appear sick, and weakly compared to the power of God.


We cannot give in to him. We cannot lose faith in God. He will not abandon us. He loves us, as he sent his one and only son down to die for our sins. If we go to Him, the evil cannot get to us.

"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower. The rightous run to it, and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

Even when we seem alone, surrounded by evil and darkness, there IS someone by us, keeping the darkness at bay, and giving us strength:)
 
Hello to all I don’t know who this would reach I come to you with a really heavy hart and I am on a stage of my my life. Where I don’t know what to do anymore. I would never ever ask for anything cause I am normaly a giver and not a taker. But like I say I don’t know what to do anymore my name is anton van niekerk I’m from south africa I had to pay a lot of medical bills this month cause my son is really sick. He has been from birth and I have always come by with the payments. This month I have fell to the grownd and I have no one to turn to I have ask all over. People I know and no one can help I haven’t had a good nigths rest in a wile cause of all the stress I pray all the time cause I know that God would help me. My father has always helped me that’s way have never battled. Please if there is someone that could help me I would Dearly appreciate it I don’t want a lot just neet gas for the car to get to work and back and need to pay some bills anything you can give even some spear change I would come by with. I have never done this and I would never ask I am sorry for asking but I am down and out all I ask is please anything you can give I’m not a begger I work everyday just as hard as the next if you would like to talk more and find out who and what I am email me at [email protected] my wife doesn’t know about this cause I don’t want her to stress thanks for reading and hope you can help