Help, Advice, Thoughts, Anything!

  • Thread starter Thread starter onenamillion
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

onenamillion

Guest
Hi,
I am a 20 year old British female, I was born into a christian family and visited church every Sunday growing up. As I prepared to go to university I had told myself that when I moved to study I would either lose my faith or it would grow and I would just see what happens. Thank fully, I believe God sent some wonderful people into my life at that time and I began, for the first time truly understanding God's work and was able to have frank, honest and insightful conversations with people my age for the first time in my life.
Now approaching my 3rd year of university, my faith is stronger than ever but I am constantly confused by things I should believe to uphold a true christian lifestyle.
I would love some discussion, to help me, understand thoughts on homosexuality and sex before marriage. And I would love for some answers not to just be 'the Bible is timeless' etc. I totally 100% agree that the bible is timeless and we should live by God's word but, I personally need to get my head around some of the issues I've just mentioned.
Thank you, anyone and everyone for your help,
I've never really spoken about these issues with anyone before so slightly nervous for your answers/feedback!
Thanks!
Hello Elisemhill
I can help you. The Holy Spirit is blessing me every single day and I can tell you how I learned to do this. I am excited to help you.